[NA-Discuss] Reminder of the ALS Survey

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 17:10:22 UTC 2017

Hi Folks
In the effort to help build an  expertise  database of our  NARALO
membership   we have been inspired by the work by EURALO who  has led this
effort to start building a similar pool of expertise in our community.  We
have a report on the progress of the survey in May to the  ATLARGE
LEADERSHIP community.

Since we sent out the survey we have 14 ALS  responses to date.  Noteworthy
is Native Public Media and ISOC NY who had multiple names per survey
categories.
We still are expecting more responses

*Please complete the survey *

Instructions
Please review the 33 categories and add your  organization and name to your
self assessment categories

Here is the  link to the survey

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y4ZbL0ojPXDzNzZfcKg5
5P3A9erO5E4GJrmrFeorbS8/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks

Glenn

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com