[NA-Discuss] Discussion of North American Strategy

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Dec 2 22:41:19 UTC 2016

In other regions, the RALO can be a strong voice in the overall
community. In North America, we are competing with the vast majority
of ICANN contracted parties and the overall Internet and technology
industry, groups that we do not necessarily see eye-to-eye on in some
areas. We need to leverage those areas where we do agree, and find
innovative ways of making our point where we may be in a minority.
And in both, find allies wherever they are.

Alan