[NA-Discuss] Group Picture

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 21:15:26 UTC 2015

Where is the beef? I do not see any picture.

-ed

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 4:48 PM, Glenn McKnight <mcknight.glenn at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Folks
>
> Here is a group  picture  from  NARALO at our  London  meeting
>

> Glenn McKnight
> mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
> skype  gmcknight
> twitter gmcknight
> .

*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.