[NA-Discuss] Nomination for Alan Greenberg for ALAC

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Jun 12 18:37:04 UTC 2014

Thank you Garth.

I accept the nomination. As previously announced, I plan to step down
as the GNSO Liaison after this year, so if I were to sit as an ALAC
member from NA (my NomCom appointment ends this year), that will
allow my to continue to serve At-Large and the NA region in both
policy matters as well as those related to Accountability and
Transparency (as a follow-on to my work on the ATRT2).

I would like to nominate Garth Bruen as Chair, Evan Leibovitch as
Secretariat, and Louis Houle for position of NA delegate to the NomCom.

Alan