[NA-Discuss] Nomination for Alan Greenberg for ALAC

Garth Bruen gbruen at knujon.com
Thu Jun 12 19:47:22 UTC 2014

Thanks Alan.

I accept the nomination for Chair. I think we all have done so much great
work within the region and I want to continue this momentum of recruitment,
policy initiative and topical exposure.

Given Glenn's nomination and acceptance for ALAC, I second the nomination
for Evan as Secretary. While I have already nominated Alan for ALAC, Glenn
is a remarkable individual and has served as secretary with excellence. We
are lucky to have so many good people and cursed to have so few posts.

I also support returning Louis to a NOMCOM representative from NARALO.

-Garth