[NA-Discuss] Fwd: In response to Eric Brunner Williams' Comments (http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/na-discuss/2013-March/002351.html)

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Wed Mar 6 20:41:19 UTC 2013

> FYI, as received - Dev Anand

Dev,

Thank you for posting the responsive comments of Mr. Weissberg.
I appreciate that you're not vouching for the correctness and
completeness of the communication relayed.

I appreciate also that having posted the PIC to a public archive
maintained by ICANN, that the applicant subsequently notified several
third parties, one being one of the seven (7) Assistant Directors
General of the World Health Organization.

As there are several Assistant Directors General of the World Health
Organization, I accept the offer happily made by Mr. Weissberg to
facilitate communication with this person, and with the others he has
offered to facilitate communications with, for the purpose offered.

I'm looking forward to further comments from Dr. Dzenowagis, and
others, though it is rather late in Geneva, and time presses.

Eric Brunner-Williams