[NA-Discuss] Domain hijacking story

Michael Maranda mm at michaelmaranda.net
Wed Jun 19 01:56:43 UTC 2013

Just chiming in to support RJ Glass's last comments regarding this weakness
or defect in the system.   (And to thank the Chair for putting it into
upcoming agenda!).  I really appreciate how RJ Glass frames it.   I'm
rarely available during conference call times, but eager to hear what
options emerge, or what people here think are worthwhile actions or
strategies on this matter.

MM