[NA-Discuss] Voting None of the Above Re: …

John R. Levine johnl at iecc.com
Wed Jul 18 18:43:52 UTC 2012

> So your argument by derision is really rather empty.
>
> I contend that often the reason people don't volunteer is  the derision
> machine that so many encounter when they have an idea that does not meet
> the approval of the cynical graybeards.

Actually, I was serious.  But your position that it is very important for
other people to do NARALO work, but not important enough for you to do any
is noted.

Personally, I'm amazed that anyone is willing to do a job that takes a lot
of time, pays nothing, and has little visible effect.  ICANN should be
more appreciative than they are.

R's,
John