[NA-Discuss] Election update

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Mon Aug 13 15:12:34 UTC 2012

Hi Darlene,

It is an unfortunate source of confusion that "Statement of Interest"
actually refers to two different things.

   1. A statement of intent to stand for elected office
   In this regard my SoI is available
here<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/34607685/evan+soi.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1341894539000>
   .

   2. A declaration of all financial or representational interests in ICANN
   affairs that could indicate potential conflict
   In this regard I have filed official SoI declaration forms with both the
   GNSO <https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/Evan+Leibovitch+SOI>and
   ALAC <https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Evan+Leibovitch+SOI>

The ALAC SoI (referring to context #2 above) collection system is a fairly
recent development; I only submitted mine last week as part of a site
testing, and certain fields in the questionnaire are subject to refinement.
Still, now that the system is working I invite all candidates to post their
SoIs at this link <https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/New+SOIs>.
(You need to be logged in to Confluence for the link to work properly.) The
GNSO version of the SoI collection system has been in operation for some
time and is mature.

- Evan