[NA-Discuss] request for two rooms/events in Dakar

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 19:05:56 UTC 2011

Beau:

I will add to your request to include video streaming.  The Internet
Community in Puerto Rico and our government legislature is following this
case very closely. I think that it will very instructive for these people to
watch and hear these discussions as they happen, specially when they happen
at a global level.

By the way, I will be glad to be one of the presenters.

-ed

--
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only
for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If