[NA-Discuss] Consumer information on domain "pre-registrations" -- well done

Beau Brendler beaubrendler at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 1 21:18:49 UTC 2011

   I wanted to share with the NA RALO this chain (below) that illustrates some
   inspiring co-operation among RALO, ALAC and ICANN staff on communications
   about the pre-registration issue.
   There may have been a fair amount of to-ing and fro-ing with e-mails and
   what not, but positive things emerged:
   1. Results.
   2. Opening up or strengthening issue communication to Scott Pinzon.
   3. Stepping back and setting down some actual procedures for "bottom up"
   policy communications.
   Thanks Evan, Darlene, Scott, Olivier et al for a semi-grueling procecural
   slog that hopefully will cut the work in half the next time around.
   Beau