[NA-Discuss] Requirements for NARALO individual membership and related motion (Beau, 10 min)

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Sat May 7 15:25:29 UTC 2011

On 7 May 2011 08:47, Thompson, Darlene <DThompson1 at gov.nu.ca> wrote:

> I totally agree with Beau on this matter.  The individual members can
> "police" themselves and if changes need to be made in the future, we can
> address them then.

+1

I agree that the individual members' _representative_ should not be a
contracted party or otherwise have a business interest in ICANN or domain
selling (and I recall that Eric has to wait until he left CORE to be
eligible), but that the members themselves should not have such a
requirement.

Frankly, I was very impressed with how NARALO handled the trolling attempts.

- Evan