[NA-Discuss] U.S. House Hearing Wednesday -- NPOC statement

Beau Brendler beaubrendler at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 12 19:13:13 UTC 2011

Note that, in addition to being asked to testify (http://forum.icann.org/lists/npoc-voice/msg00064.html), the NPOC is preparing a statement for the congressional committee, due tomorrow afternoon. The NPOC appears to be speaking for the NCSG if I read the notes correctly. The YMCA's IP person was their rep to the committee.

Perhaps this was discussed at the ALAC-NPOC handshake meeting, I don't know, I wasn't there.

BB