[NA-Discuss] Fwd: Edits and comments to NARALO/ALAC position statement on GAC scorecard

Antony Van Couvering avc at avc.vc
Fri Apr 1 20:31:11 UTC 2011

Beau Brendler,

If you don't mind, since you made the announcement of your "duty" public, I would like your rationale to be made publicly too.  I seem recall an insistence on transparency at ICANN emanating from some quarters of ICANN.

FWIW, I didn't intend the statement you quote as a threat and have a hard time understanding how it could be construed as such.   So I would like your rationale on the record.   If you decline to provide one in public, I would like you to withdraw your warning.  I would also appreciate you being specific as to the supposed personal attack I made, because on reviewing that I have a hard time how what I said could be construed that way either.

In addition, I would appreciate a link to the rules of conduct for the NA-discuss list, and to any other organization or procedural rules for NARALO .  I can't find anything on the NARALO site (https://st.icann.org/naralo/), which appears to be woefully out of date.

Thanks,

Antony