[NA-Discuss] [lac-discuss-en] [ALAC-Announce] [APAC-Discuss] Call for comments

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Mon Jul 16 22:20:26 UTC 2018

Likewise Chistopher. I cannot dedicate so much time.   I hope that for some people like us, with a clear view of GDPR ( and related laws like Privacy Act and the APEC_ Asia) we would have less time to dedicated, but Alan alerted me that this would be not the case, so I gave up.
 But I am open to help.
Kisses
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados