[NA-Discuss] Reminder:--Seeking Regional Advice on the application of a new ALS The Association of Internet Users

Seth M. Reiss sethreiss at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Aug 17 19:02:37 UTC 2016

Me too then.

Seth

From: na-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org [mailto:na-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On Behalf Of Glenn McKnight
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 8:22 AM
To: Judith Hellerstein
Cc: NA Discuss
Subject: Re: [NA-Discuss] Reminder:--Seeking Regional Advice on the application of a new ALS The Association of Internet Users

Hi All

As  Judith has pointed out  that  John  LaPrise has been an Unaffiliated Member of NARALO but he has formulated a valuable  US based organization that serves as it`s mandate the protection of the end-internet users. This is a space that is ignored by ISOC and other groups and it has alot of potential to grow and prosper.   We need to recognize that it`s in it`s infancy and overtime it can play a significant role in helping raise awareness in the US on Internet issues

I support the application

Glenn McKnight

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com