[NA-Discuss] Reminder:--Seeking Regional Advice on the application of a new ALS The Association of Internet Users

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 18:21:57 UTC 2016

Hi All
As  Judith has pointed out  that  John  LaPrise has been an Unaffiliated
Member of NARALO but he has formulated a valuable  US based organization
that serves as it`s mandate the protection of the end-internet users. This
is a space that is ignored by ISOC and other groups and it has alot of
potential to grow and prosper.   We need to recognize that it`s in it`s
infancy and overtime it can play a significant role in helping raise
awareness in the US on Internet issues

I support the application

Glenn McKnight

Glenn McKnight