[NA-Discuss] The status of ALSes (was Ramping up for the election - General Procedures) Intellectual Property Section of the HSBA

Seth M Reiss seth.reiss at lex-ip.com
Mon Jun 3 21:53:51 UTC 2013

Thanks, Eric, for the heads up.

The Intellectual Property Section of the HSBA website went abandoned some
time ago for lack of interest/effort but the section still exists.  Its only
web-presence appears to be found at http://www.hsba.org/sections.aspx, which
should validate its existence and provides contact information for its
current chair.  My recollection is that it boasts of more than 100 members.
Attached are the original section bylaws.

Seth

The only publicly available current information on the section is found