[NA-Discuss] Good Morning From Beijing

gbruen at knujon.com gbruen at knujon.com
Sun Apr 7 00:40:53 UTC 2013

Hello NARALO'ers ('ites),

If you are here in Beijing I am in Function Room 7 at the ALAC session,
please come and find me there. We should meet and pick a time to have an
informal drink or meal.

The agenda for our Tuesday morning meeting (in the same room) is here:
https://community.icann.org/display/NARALO/NARALO+2013.04.09+Meeting+-+Beijing

If you have additional items, please send them to me!

For those not traveling please send me any concerns or questions. Please
take some time to review the At-Large meeting schedule:
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Meetings+-+Sunday%2C+7+April+2013+Workspace
and make good use of the persons we are meeting with to have me ask
questions on your behalf. Also use the remote participation options.

-Garth