[NA-Discuss] Monthly Reports, Beijing & NARALO "Call"

Heidi Ullrich Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org
Sat Apr 6 00:46:03 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Just to let you know that there will be several ALAC and At-Large meetings this week during the 46th ICANN Meeting in Beijing. The information on the meetings, including dates, times and dial-information may be viewed at: http://beijing46.icann.org/beijing46/schedule/co/simple/At-Large. Recordings and transcripts will be posted as soon as they have been received.

Kind regards,
Heidi