[NA-Discuss] IMPORTANT - NARALO Elections

Garth Bruen at Knujon.com gbruen at knujon.com
Mon Jul 9 13:08:12 UTC 2012

Garth Bruen,; SOI: NARALO Chair

Hello NARALO,

I would like to put forward my SOI for the NARALO Chair. Not because I am
dissatisfied in any way with current leadership, but because I want express
my commitment to this group and its goals.

I have been an active participant in NARALO for several years attending six
ICANN meetings, all self-funded with the exception of two. I believe my work
is directly geared towards advocacy for the Internet user at-large as well
as to holding ICANN accountable and transparent. As NARALO Chair I would
expand user involvement and elevate the importance of public disclosure.
Research conducted by my organization and its members have resulted in
unprecedented changes and discoveries with the Internet architecture, and I
hope to expand this work.

Thank you.