[NA-Discuss] FW: NARALO Toronto Events Workspace now posted

Thompson, Darlene DThompson1 at GOV.NU.CA
Fri Jul 6 18:55:01 UTC 2012

Thank you, Heidi!

I would like to organize an ad-hoc working group to plan what kind of capacity building sessions we would like to have, help plan any events, organize the agenda for the GA, etc.  There is plenty of work to be done and it would be great to have regional input.

Any takers?  Let me know and I will get on organizing a telephone conference!

Thanks!

Darlene A. Thompson
CAP Administrator
N-CAP/Department of Education
P.O. Box 1000, Station 910
Iqaluit, NU  X0A 0H0
Phone:  (867) 975-5631
Fax:  (867) 975-5610
dthompson at gov.nu.ca
From: ICANN At-Large Staff [staff at atlarge.icann.org]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 12:38 PM
To: Thompson, Darlene; 'Beau Brendler'; 'Evan Leibovitch'; 'Glenn McKnight'; 'Eduardo Diaz'; 'Ganesh Kumar'
Cc: ICANN At-Large Staff
Subject: NARALO Toronto Events Workspace now posted

Dear All,

As planning for the NARALO Toronto Events has already started, staff have created a NARALO Toronto Events Workspace<https://community.icann.org/display/NARALO/NARALO+Toronto+Events+Workspace+-+2012>. This Workspace includes the NARALO Showcase page (outreach event for the 5 year celebration of the RALOs) that Glenn created, a NARALO Capacity Building Workspace, and a  NARALO General Assembly Workspace.

We’ve posted the NARALO Toronto Events Workspace on the NARALO portal<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=2266167> as well as on the At-Large Toronto Meeting Workspace<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ICANN+45+-+At-Large+Toronto+Meeting+-+October+2012>. We have also added it to the draft agenda<https://community.icann.org/display/NARALO/NARALO+2012.07.09+Teleconference> for Monday’s NARALO teleconference.

Please let us know when you would like to have the first organizational meeting for these events.

Kind regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, and Nathalie Peregrine
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>