[NA-Discuss] Brochures

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 22:21:49 UTC 2011

I am in accord with Joly. These are to be used in F2F events. Also, I know
that we can download each individual brochure and have it printed locally.
Question is: who pays?

-ed

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 6:04 PM, Joly MacFie <joly at punkcast.com> wrote:

> The precise issue is outreach and, despite the Internet, it is at actual
> F2F
> events that many relationships are forged, thus the need for a physical
> presence in the form of a brochure.
>
> I am amazed that, after several months of effort went into creating the
> brochure, there should be so little effort to disseminate it.
>
> As to the further arguments below, naralo.org should be sufficient for all
> purposes, but, tell me, how many landers on that page will discover the
> brochure link?

> On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 5:49 PM, Avri Doria <avri at ella.com> wrote:
>

> > On 2 Aug 2011, at 17:22, Evan Leibovitch wrote:
> >
> > > This discussion thread offers a powerful argument in favor of tossing
> the
> > > concept of printed brochures entirely. In its stead, we could have
> stable
> > > URLs for the information we want in all applicable languages, and print
> > > NARALO business cards that contain the URLs in all available languages.
> >
> > and maybe a QR code
> >
> > a.
> >

> > ------
> > NA-Discuss mailing list
> > NA-Discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org
> >
> > Visit the NARALO online at http://www.naralo.org
> > ------
> >

> --

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only
for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If
you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail, and delete the original message.