[NA-Discuss] Brochures

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Tue Aug 2 22:29:17 UTC 2011

The particular awkwardness about this is is the double fold, which is hard
to do neatly, manually. Plus the economics of scale, at least for the
English version, make sense for there to be one printing,

This iBreakfast event in NYC tomorrow is a typical example of something that
could be fertile ground.

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 6:21 PM, Eduardo Diaz <eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com>wrote:

> I am in accord with Joly. These are to be used in F2F events. Also, I know
> that we can download each individual brochure and have it printed locally.
> Question is: who pays?
>
> -ed
>

> On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 6:04 PM, Joly MacFie <joly at punkcast.com> wrote:
>
>> The precise issue is outreach and, despite the Internet, it is at actual
>> F2F
>> events that many relationships are forged, thus the need for a physical
>> presence in the form of a brochure.
>>
>> I am amazed that, after several months of effort went into creating the
>> brochure, there should be so little effort to disseminate it.
>>
>> As to the further arguments below, naralo.org should be sufficient for
>> all
>> purposes, but, tell me, how many landers on that page will discover the
>> brochure link?

>> the
>> stable
>> print
>> languages.
>> >
>> > and maybe a QR code
>> >
>> > a.
>> >

>> > ------
>> > NA-Discuss mailing list
>> > NA-Discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org
>> >
>> > Visit the NARALO online at http://www.naralo.org
>> > ------
>> >

>> --
>>
>> Visit the NARALO online at http://www.naralo.org
>> ------
>>

> --
> NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only
> for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If
> you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately
> by e-mail, and delete the original message.

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com