[NA-Discuss] Fwd: ALAC BoD Candidates

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Wed Nov 3 05:13:13 UTC 2010

On behalf of ISOC-NY, particularly since two of the rejected candidates are
members,  I have reserved comment.

I will be consulting with our board before opting one way or the other.

joly

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 11:27 PM, Evan Leibovitch <evan at telly.org> wrote:

> Here's the story so far.
>
> NARALO is pretty well split down the middle on the issue of the petition
> for
> Avri. So far I have counted (between private and public expression) four
> ALSs in favour of the petition and three opposed, as well as two individual
> members in favour and two opposed. And we haven't heard from everyone yet.
>
> At very least, we certainly do not have consensus at this time, even a
> rough
> one, and we've worked by consensus since the day NARALO was formed.
>
> In the meantime, I will check to see what is happening in other regions. If
> two other regions don't support a petition it fails no matter what we do.
> And the BCEC is meeting tomorrow and may issue a statement to clarify some
> rumours and unknowns.
>
> - Evan

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com
  Secretary - ISOC-NY - http://isoc-ny.org