[lac-discuss-es] FW: [At-Large] Fwd: [NCUC-DISCUSS] [Info]: ICANN 56 Meeting - Helsinki - Visa Applications

Vanda Scartezini vanda en scartezini.org
Lun Mar 21 20:09:40 UTC 2016

A todos que tengan intencion de irse a ICANN Helsinki y necesitan VISA por favor ver abajo la fecha final y como pedir una carta de invitacion.
Objet: PLEASE READ: ICANN 56 Meeting - Helsinki - Visa Applications
Dear All,

Our invitation letter for ICANN 56 Helsinki Meeting is now open. Individuals that will need a visa to enter Finland and/or any Schengen country to attend the meeting can go to our website: https://invitationletters.icann.org/, to apply for the letter.

Our local host will be supplying the local host letter to those who apply on our invitation letter website.

We highly urge individuals who do not have a valid Schengen visa to apply as early as possible as the visa process is time consuming. All participants who apply for a visa will have to book an appointment to have their fingerprints taken and etc. In some locations, Finland is represented by another government, in these cases our local host will have no way to influence the application process.

Our local host confirmed that the deadline for visa application is May 31, 2016.

Please feel free to share this with your constituents so that they can plan accordingly.

Thank you!

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004