[lac-discuss-es] FW: [ALAC-Announce] VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALAC Statement on the Draft Report: Review of the Generic Names Supporting Organization

Carlos Vera Quintana cveraq en gmail.com
Lun Ago 3 13:18:19 UTC 2015

Vanda: si dices que "I intend to vote in favor though I personally believe, and had made such statement, that the review itself was really weak and did not touch several relevant points. "

Suena contradictorio y el voto debería ser en contra?

Carlos Vera Quintana
0988141143
Sígueme @cveraq