[lac-discuss-es] candidatos al board de ISOC por los capitulos de ISOC

Carlos Vera cveraq en gmail.com
Lun Ene 10 14:47:23 UTC 2011

Colegas y amigos, muchos de Ustedes comparten listas. Disculpas por las
duplicaciones

Dear Chapters delegates:

In 2011, one trustee will be elected by the ISOC Chapters. The Trustee
positions are 3-year terms that start July 2011 and expire June 2014.

Details in http://www.isoc.org/isoc/general/trustees/elections/2011/

Timetable is here and as we can see the nomination period closure is in a
few more days... so we have to work soon.

Timetable

  * Call for Nominations: 17 November 2010
  * Nomination Period Closure: 14 Jan 2011, 23:59 UTC
  * Candidates Announced, Petition Period opens: 11 Mar 2011
  * Petition Period Closure: 11 Apr 2011, 23:59 UTC
  * Final Candidate Slate Announced: 18 Apr 2011
  * Ballots Posted (e-mail): 29 Apr 2011
  * Voting Closes, Election Date, Ballots Counted: 27 May 2011
  * Certification of Election, Challenge Period opens: 30 May 2011
  * Challenge Period Closes: 16 Jun 2011, 23:59 UTC
  * Challenge Response Period Closes: 29 Jun 2011
  * Annual General Meeting: 30 Jul 2011

Chapters have to elect one member to the board... one chapter one vote...

It is a new opportunity to elect people who takes care about chapters in the
board of trustees and support our work. I believe ISOC is mainly supported
by chapters and their good work. We have in the board really good people
working and must continue in this way.

Let's work together selecting some experienced and talented people...
chapters are full of this kind of members...

Carlos Vera
ISOC Ecuador