[lac-discuss-es] gTLD WG´s Statement - Lo apoyemos!

Andres Piazza andrespiazzagpj en hotmail.com
Lun Abr 13 17:52:41 EDT 2009

(English below)

Estimados,

Mañana arranca en ALAC un período de votación para emitir formalmente el siguiente documento. https://st.icann.org/working-groups/index.cgi?at_large_gtld_working_group_statement_on_applicant_guidebook_v2

Carlos y José Ovidio no poseen instrucciones precisas para emitir este voto por parte de LACRALO. Recomiento sin dudas que se apoye positivamente el documento desde LACRALO.

Seguramente podrán agregar algún comentario los integrantes del WG de nuestra que participaron.

Saludos Cordiales

Andrés Piazza

Presidente de LACRALO

-----

Dear All,

Tomorrow starts a Voting Period in ALAC to make a formal Statement with this Document: https://st.icann.org/working-groups/index.cgi?at_large_gtld_working_group_statement_on_applicant_guidebook_v2

Carlos and José Ovidio doesn´t have specific instruccions from LACRALO to vote. No doubt I suggest that they should give their support to the Document.

Probably some of the colleagues that took part in the WG and are members of LACRALO can add something to the list.

Warm Regards,

Andrés Piazza

LACRALO Chair President

PS: The english translation is mine. Is not literal, but has, in my opinion, the same sense and message that I wanted to provide.