[lac-discuss-es] gTLD WG´s Statement - Lo apoyemos!

alberto soto asoto en ibero-americano.org
Lun Abr 13 23:18:48 EDT 2009

Coincido con la recomendación del Presidente, de apoyo al documento desde
LACRALO.

Saludos cordiales

Dr. Alberto Soto
Director IIISI
www.ibero-americano.org

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andres Piazza" <andrespiazzagpj en hotmail.com>
To: <lac-discuss-es en atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 6:52 PM
Subject: [lac-discuss-es] gTLD WG´s Statement - Lo apoyemos!

(English below)

Estimados,

Mañana arranca en ALAC un período de votación para emitir formalmente el
siguiente documento.
https://st.icann.org/working-groups/index.cgi?at_large_gtld_working_group_statement_on_applicant_guidebook_v2

Carlos y José Ovidio no poseen instrucciones precisas para emitir este voto
por parte de LACRALO. Recomiento sin dudas que se apoye positivamente el
documento desde LACRALO.

Seguramente podrán agregar algún comentario los integrantes del WG de
nuestra que participaron.

Saludos Cordiales

Andrés Piazza

Presidente de LACRALO

-----

Dear All,

Tomorrow starts a Voting Period in ALAC to make a formal Statement with this
Document:
https://st.icann.org/working-groups/index.cgi?at_large_gtld_working_group_statement_on_applicant_guidebook_v2

Carlos and José Ovidio doesn´t have specific instruccions from LACRALO to
vote. No doubt I suggest that they should give their support to the
Document.

Probably some of the colleagues that took part in the WG and are members of
LACRALO can add something to the list.

Warm Regards,

Andrés Piazza

LACRALO Chair President

PS: The english translation is mine. Is not literal, but has, in my opinion,
the same sense and message that I wanted to provide.