[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] RV: "Internet we want" <...> Invitation from Leadership Panel Chair - Contributions to the 'Internet We Want'

alberto at soto.net.ar alberto at soto.net.ar
Wed Jan 17 00:30:01 UTC 2024

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Alejandro, they are asking for opinions for March 24, 2024. There is very little left
 time.

 Kind regards

 Albert

 From: lac-discuss-es<lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> In
 name of Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch
 Sent on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024 16:00
 To: LACRALO<lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
 Subject: [lac-discuss-es] RV: "Internet we want" <...> Invitation from
 Leadership Panel Chair - Contributions to the 'Internet We Want'

 _____

 <..>

 Colleagues, I am relaying to you an important invitation from the Leadership Panel
 (Leadership Panel> of the IGF (Internet Governance Forum). It is
 conducting a global consultation to build the vision of the "Internet that
 "We want", "Internet we want". In the attached documents and in the URL
 contained in this message you can see more information.

 This consultation and the IGF Leadership Panel are pillars of the survival of the
 IGF under multisector or "multistakeholder" principles described in part
 in the article by Prof. Wolfgang Kleinwaechter that I distributed a few years ago
 hours and it was already commented on by our always diligent partner Alberto
 Soto. To the extent possible, all organizations active in this
 space would do well to consult with its members and invite
 participate in related organizations and, with or without them, participate in the
 construction of this collective vision.

 It could also be a topic of interest for a collective discussion, perhaps
 at the monthly meeting corresponding to February, to explore the consensus
 and dissent in our own community.

 It is possible that the attached documents ("cover letter and invitation" and
 "process and timeline") do not go through the email filters to the list. The
 I will keep them available upon request and ask our leadership to do so.
 own to consolidate the institutionality of the process.

 Greetings

 Alejandro Pisanty

 Greetings,

 Alejandro Pisanty

 Dear Colleagues,

 Please find attached a letter from Vint Cerf, Chair of the Internet
 Governance Forum (IGF) Leadership Panel, inviting you to participate in the
 Panel's<https://www.intgovforum.org/en/content/the-internet-we-want>
 'Internet We Want' (IWW) consultation by 1 March 2024. In annex, you will
 find details on the 'Internet Want' vision, its process details and
 timeline.

 Should you have any questions on the attached, or on the consultation in
 general, please do not hesitate to let us know.

 On behalf of the Leadership Panel, we look forward to your contribution.

 Best regards,

 IGF Secretariat