[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Nuevo número de la revista de LACRALO (LACRALONEWS)

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed May 26 15:30:00 UTC 2021

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear friends of LACRALO, with great happiness we send you the
 new issue of our regional magazine LACRALONEWS.
 The magazine comes out in two languages in this first edition (Spanish and English),
 In a few days it will also be released in French and Portuguese.
 A great job from the LACRALO communication work team led
 by Marcelo Rodriguez who knew how to understand not only the communicational gaze
 of the Board of Directors in full, but was able to synthesize the need
 communication of the region in this beautiful magazine that reaches your "hands".
 LACRALO continues to grow and deepen its work in and out of
 ICANN and that fills us Latin-Caribbeans with pride.
 You can read the magazine online at: https://bit.ly/3fjK7T0
 You can also download it from this link: https://n9.cl/nlxho
 Kisses and hugs to all!

 * Sergio Salinas Porto ** Argentine Internet President - LACRALO / ICANN
<https://atlarge.icann.org/ralos/lacralo> ** Argentine Association of
 Internet users<http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / FeTIA
<http://www.fetia.org.ar/> ** FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users
 Of the C<https://fuilac.org> ** facebook: salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> ** twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 ** "Hopefully
 we can be disobedient, every time we receive humiliating orders
 our *

 * conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano *