[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Regional Summit on Innovation, Digital Technology and the Disruptive Economy of Guadeloupe.

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Fri May 21 18:24:00 UTC 2021

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Congratulation and lots of success !!

 Vanda scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 Sorry for any typos.

 On 5/21/21, 14:40, "lac-discuss-es on behalf of zobed25 at gmail.com"<lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of zobed25 at gmail.com> wrote:

 [[- Translated text (en -> es) -]]

 Good night,

 Today I announce that I will speak at 4:00 PM (EST) at the Regional
 Summit on Innovation, Digital Technology and Disruptive Economy of
 Guadeloupe.
 I will speak in a workshop with Jacques Rodrigues Guiguemde, Vice President
 from the ICANN Governmental Advisory Committee, Sébastien Bachollet, President
 of EURALO - ICANN, Kevon Swift, LACNIC. I will take this opportunity to
 quickly introduce ICANN LACRALO.
 Topic: Internet Governance (IPV6, DNSSEC, cybersecurity)

 My presentation will focus on three important points:
 • Thinking about cybersecurity in the post-Covid19 digital economy
 • The urgent need to adopt IPV6 in the Caribbean
 • The importance of DNSSEC
 https://www.startup.gp/programme-stgp-21/

 Registration: https://www.startup.gp/
 It will be in French.

 Sincerely,

 -

 * Obed Sindy *
 President ISOC Haiti and Co-Founder of Digital Grassroots
 Phone: (+509) 34166297
 Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/sindyobed25> l Twitter
<https://twitter.com/sindyobed> l LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/sindyobed/> l Instagram