[lac-discuss-en] Regional Summit on Innovation, Digital Technology and the Disruptive Economy of Guadeloupe.

Sindy Obed zobed25 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 17:31:10 UTC 2021

Good evening,

Today I am announcing that I will speak at 4:00 PM (EST) at the Regional
Summit on Innovation, Digital Technology and the Disruptive Economy of
Guadeloupe.
I will speak in a workshop with Jacques Rodrigues Guiguemde, Vice-Chairman
of the ICANN Government Advisory Committee, Sébastien Bachollet, President
of EURALO - ICANN, Kevon Swift, LACNIC. I will take this opportunity to
quickly present ICANN LACRALO.
Theme: Internet governance (IPV6, DNSSEC, cybersecurity)

My presentation will focus on three important points:
• Thinking about cybersecurity in the post-Covid19 digital economy
• The urgent need to adopt IPV6 in the Caribbean
• The importance of DNSSEC
https://www.startup.gp/programme-stgp-21/

Registration: https://www.startup.gp/
It will be in French.

Best regards,

--

*Obed Sindy*
President ISOC Haiti et Co-Fondateur de Digital Grassroots