[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Reglas de Procedimiento LACRALO

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 00:48:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear Region

 We hope you are well and well protected with your loved ones.

 As reported by the members of the Working Group of
 LACRALO Governance, Sergio Salinas Porto and Vanda Scartezini, during
 our Regional Monthly Meeting on Monday July 20 (
 https://community.icann.org/x/XYVIC) the proposal has been presented
 consulted the region of the * Rules of Procedure
<https://community.icann.org/x/EgF1C> * as a result of a process
 exhaustive, detailed and thorough of said working group.

 Regionally constructed, the * Rules of Procedure
<https://community.icann.org/x/EgF1C> * represent a further step in
 update of our institutional documents. It is because of that
 We call for regional approval by Consensus, initiating
 Starting today at 23-UTC and until next Monday, July 27, 2020 at
 15-UTC.

 If there is no significant opposition, we will be incorporating our new
 document. A significant opposition is understood for these purposes if
 five (5) or more At-Large Structures (ALS) are against
 exposed in the text.

 Please access version * ES
<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/141885714/borrador%20reglas%20de%20procedimiento%20-%20JULY%2016%20REVIEWED_DP2SV.docx?version=2&modificationDate=1594939021000&api=v2> *
 and version * EN
<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/141885714/LACRALO%20Rules%20of%20Proceedure%20-%20Final%20draft%20%2016%20JULIO%20%5BREV%5D%5B1%5D-REVIEWED-bilingual%20comments_DP2SV%20%5B1%5D.docx?version=2&modificationDate=1594939295000&api=v2> *

 We remain at your disposal for any additional information.

 Regards

 Harold Arcos
 LACRALO Secretariat