[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Reunión con CEO de ICANN Göran Marby

alberto at soto.net.ar alberto at soto.net.ar
Wed Aug 19 14:46:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

 There are two questions:
 Will there be a second round? How will items not agreed upon by the WG EPDP be treated? Kind regards Alberto Soto

 Get Outlook for iOS

 On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 11:08 AM -0300, "Sergio Salinas Porto" <presidencia at internauta.org.ar> wrote:

 Dear colleagues, on September 1 the presidents of the 5 regions will have a meeting with the CEO of ICANN Göran Marby. We have the opportunity to ask two questions that must be sent quickly today so that you have them in advance. I have decided to enable this space so that it is the region that asks the questions, of all those that arise in this list I will choose two to be answered by Göran, after the meeting I will bring your answer to the region for its internal evaluation. contributions dear friends.
 Sergio Salinas Porto President of the Argentine Internet user - LACRALO / ICANN
 Argentine Association of Internet Users / FeTIA
 FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users of LAC
 facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas
 Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819
 "Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense" Eduardo Galeano