[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Reunión con CEO de ICANN Göran Marby

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed Aug 19 13:32:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear colleagues, on September 1 the presidents of the
 5 regions we will have a meeting with ICANN CEO Göran Marby,
 We have the opportunity to ask two questions that must be sent
 quickly today so you have them in advance.
 I have decided to enable this space so that it is the region that makes the
 questions, of all those that arise in this list I will choose two so that
 are answered by Göran, after the meeting I will bring your answer to the
 region for internal evaluation.
 I look forward to your contributions dear friends.

 * Sergio Salinas Porto *

 * Argentine Internet President - LACRALO / ICANN
<https://atlarge.icann.org/ralos/lacralo> ** Argentine Association of
 Internet users <http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / FeTIA
<http://www.fetia.org.ar/> ** FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users
 Of the C <https://fuilac.org> ** facebook: salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> ** twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 ** "Hopefully
 We can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate
 our *

 * conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano *