[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] [ALAC] Unaffiliated Individuals Mobilization Working Party to begin work

alberto at soto.net.ar alberto at soto.net.ar
Fri Aug 14 00:48:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

 I think that both Ricardo and Alejandro are high exponents, with seniority (not old) in LACRALO and ICANN, with very broad participation. They would be excellent representatives of our Region. Kind regards Alberto Soto

 Get Outlook for iOS

 On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 9:11 PM -0300, "Alejandro Pisanty" <apisanty at gmail.com> wrote:

 I also offer to participate. I put on the table my experience in the definition and formation of At Large when we made the reform of ICANN's bylaws in 2003 in the process that became known as ERC, Evolution and Reform Committee. The negotiations of that Committee, which I chaired, with Esther Dyson and Denise Michel gave rise to the concept on which the current At Large, the RALOs, and ALAC were built. Additionally, at the time I chaired one of the founding RALOs of LACRALO. I think some of you have seen that I am still active in this area.
 Alexander Pisanty