[lac-discuss-en] visa a Montreal

Sergio Salinas Porto presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu Oct 24 15:03:11 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  visa a Montreal
Desde:Sergio Salinas Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar>

So far I know that fellow Antonio Medina Gomez of Colombia, Harold Arcos of Venezuela and I think (I'm not sure) Carlos Vera of Ecuador are without a visa.
Can those I name confirm this?
Is there anyone else in this painful situation?
Sergio Salinas Porto President Internauta Argentina - LACRALO / ICANN Argentine Association of Internet Users / FeTIA FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users of LAC facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 "Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano Show cited text