[lac-discuss-en] visa a Montreal

Maritza Y. Aguero Minano myaguero at msn.com
Thu Oct 24 13:29:20 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  visa a Montreal
Desde:"Maritza Y. Aguero Minano" <myaguero at msn.com>

Dear Sergio,

Thank you for your important initiative. It is very important to take action on this issue immediately given the proximity of the event date.

For my part everything ok, without any problem.

Regards,

Maritza Aguero