[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT (ES): Votar en 2019 LACRALO Elecciones y Principios Operativos

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Tue May 7 21:41:47 UTC 2019

Dear All,

Please see the table at http://bit.ly/2WqEJkV showing how the election
process with the rotation principle will work for several years. Its been
termed "Dev's proposal" but to me, this is what LACRALO's OP intended.

However, now that Humberto has stated the overriding requirement in his
proposal is to allow for the current chair and secretary to run again, see
this proposal at http://bit.ly/2H6OoIv showing how the election process
will work for several years with a transitional rule that for 2019 only,
allow for the elections of the chair and secretary to be from the same
region as the current chair and secretary.

Dev Anand