[lac-discuss-en] En otro orden de ideas - Solicitud de agregar texto al Mou ICANN - LACRALO

Alejandro Acosta alejandroacostaalamo at gmail.com
Fri May 3 01:32:52 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re:  En otro orden de ideas - Solicitud de agregar
 texto al Mou ICANN - LACRALO
Desde:Alejandro Acosta <alejandroacostaalamo at gmail.com>

Hi, Harold,

Thanks a lot for the update.

Hopefully we can move forward with this important and VERY simple change in the beneficial MoU for all.

Regards,

Alexander,

On 2/5/19 at 5:48 pm, Harold Arcos wrote:

Hello Alejandro

Attached to the present you can find the email that dates from March 12 in which formats are requested (if any) and guidance to move forward in the request raised by you as a member of a regional ALS.

As we talked during Icann-64, this server had already made some queries to Staff about how to give due diligence to a request for the characteristics that you clearly stated.
Therefore, a consultation on this subject was already under way.

I regret not having updated this status in your mailbox or through the representative of Isoc Venezuela chapter, Ricardo Holmquist, who we also agree to keep you informed.
Immediately I will consult in which phase is this request in order to know the next steps to cover.

I am at your service for any additional information.

regards

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harold Arcos <harold.arcos at gmail.com> Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 6:41 PM To: ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org> , Silvia Vivanco <silvia.vivanco at icann.org> Cc: Sergio Salinas Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar> Dear Staff ICANN Through this, as recently consulted via email and personally, we are forwarding the Explicit Request of a member of our regional community in which he expresses the need to incorporate a specific text into the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) of LACRALO signed with ICANN.We would be very grateful if you let us know if there are any previous templates that we should complete for this class of requests, in addition to following the guidelines on the possible ways to move forward with ICANN. We remain at your service for any additional information. Greetings Harold Arcos Sent by my device Sorry for brevity and typos

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Alejandro Acosta <alejandroacostaalamo at gmail.com> Date: Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 2:57 PM Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-es] Position
n of LACRALO To: Harold Arcos <harold.arcos at gmail.com> Cc: Alejandro Pisanty <apisanty at gmail.com> , Dr.Alejandro Pisanty Baruch <apisan at unam.mx> , lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> Hello Harold, thanks for your email, My first request: Add the following text (or almost the same, I am not a lawyer) to the MoU ICANN <-> LACRALO: "[...] LACRALO aims to: [....] 4. represent user's interests and defining public interest aspects of Internet governance with specific focus on the areas of: i) Privacy ii. Free Speech iii .net neutrality iv. Open access 1 of 6 2/5/19 7:40 amGmail - [ lac-discuss-es] Position
n of LACRALOhttps://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ik䎆 dec ... Memorandum of Understanding Between ICANN and the Founders in the African Region Page 2 v.transparency vi. accountability "That is, the same text that appears in point 1.A.4 (p.
1-2) of the MoU between ICANN and AFLRALO [1] Thank you, Alejandro, [1] https://archive.icann.org/en/announcements/afralo-mou-en.pdf 䎆 dec ... Memorandum of Understanding Between ICANN and the Founders in the African Region Page 2 v. transparency vi. accountability "That is, the same text that appears in point 1.A.4 (p.
1-2) of the MoU between ICANN and AFLRALO [1] Thank you, Alejandro, [1]https://archive.icann.org/en/announcements/afralo-mou-en.pdf

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx