[lac-discuss-en] En otro orden de ideas - Solicitud de agregar texto al Mou ICANN - LACRALO

Alejandro Acosta alejandroacostaalamo at gmail.com
Thu May 2 09:58:06 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: En otro orden de ideas - Solicitud de agregar
 texto al Mou ICANN - LACRALO
Desde:Alejandro Acosta <alejandroacostaalamo at gmail.com>

Gentlemen, good morning,

In another order of ideas, every time I see an email from LACRALO I hope
an answer to my request to include a text in the MoU ICANN -
LACRALO, the same, according to information of the highest directive of LACR
HELLO
it has STAFF of ICANN.

For this same list in the month of February they told me that you could
introduce a motion, then in Japan they told me that the
STAFF

Can the STAFF confirm that it has my application ?.
https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/lac-discuss-es/2019-February/0347
42.html

Any progress?
What is your status? Personally, I am
mpre
I have assumed that it is progressing because I have not received any mail,
call, comment by anyone.

Greetings, thank you very much,

Alexander,