[lac-discuss-en] Nominación cargo presidente

Marianny Torres mariannysoranlli at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 03:25:03 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re:  Nominación cargo presidente
Desde:Marianny Torres <mariannysoranlli at gmail.com>

Regards,

I'm Marianny Torres from the Dominican Republic. I had the pleasure of meeting Sergio Salinas during SSIG 2019 held in Mexico City, I totally agree with the proposal of our beloved Lilian, Sergio is a born leader who has shown his interest and dedication for the community with each one of them. Your proposals and your active work that I'm sure has been a great source of motivation for many of us.

Sergio, thank you very much for the constant work you do for the development of the community. You have all our support.