[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-9?q?Nominaci=F3n_cargo_presidente?=

Mario Avalos mario_avalos at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 19 12:11:53 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re:  =?iso-8859-9?q?Nominaci=F3n_cargo_presidente?=
Desde:Mario Avalos <mario_avalos at hotmail.com>

P {margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 0;}
Good morning to everybody. In the little I have to enter this entity and still be knowing, I allow myself the courage to write and support the proposal of Sergio Salinas Porto as president, who I have also shown that acts with diligence and with the only interest to help.

I believe that everything that is bearing positive results should continue and for that reason I support this proposal.

Mario Avalos.

From: lac-discuss-es <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of lilian ivette de luque bruges <lilidebru at hotmail.com> Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 5:46 To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org Cc: ICANN At-Large Staff Subject: [lac-discuss-en] Nomination charge president

Dear members of the region,

Attentively and within the framework of this process of nominations, I allow myself to apply for the position of President of LACRALO, the name of Sergio Salinas Porto.I base this postulation on the serious and proactive work that is being done for the region that is allowing us a transformation that I believe should continue to consolidate.

Thank you for the attention.

Regards,

Lilian Ivette De Luque Bruges
ALS AGEIA COLOMBIA