[lac-discuss-en] Elecciones LACRALO

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 11:24:06 UTC 2019

Alberto:
A clarification question to avoid misunderstanding, seeing the translation
engine sometimes go bonkers.

I know you're concerned about the time it is taking to move forward but
please permit me this request.

Is your question to ICANN Legal whether the LACRALO motion and vote of
December 2018 adopting the Operating Principles valid?

Or,

Whether utilizing the adopted Operating Principles to inform LACRALO
decisions thereafter is a valid use?

Best,
Carlton