[lac-discuss-en] Elecciones LACRALO

alberto at soto.net.ar alberto at soto.net.ar
Tue Jun 4 23:20:17 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  Elecciones LACRALO
Desde:<alberto at soto.net.ar>

Dear Carlos, my request does not prevent everything that has to be done, be carried out.
I believe I have demonstrated more than and with my contributions to the mediation process. I never had personal interests, and I always had an interest in our Region progressing, but it is evident that this is not achieved.
As Sergio said, the modification was voted for this election, but the grid that was contributed after the vote was never discussed.If someone later comes up with something else, we will continue to harm our Region.
regards
Alberto Soto

From: lac-discuss-es <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> On behalf of Carlos Raul Gutierrez Sent on: Tuesday, June 4, 2019 08:10 pm To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.orgSubject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] Elections LACRALO

Dear Alberto,
Respect, but I do not understand an initiative on a process of goodwill, initiated since the last meeting in Marrakech that we hope to take as soon as possible to the general assembly of LACRALO to be defined.
What exactly do you expect from a consultation with an external body, from our internal process? I hope you can take a distance from the content and explain to us the impact of the procedure involved in your initiative. This only to dispel any doubt that it will delay the process. Otherwise, I respectfully ask you to remove it as soon as possible.
In terms of content, the proposal to advance the vote has been fully discussed, drafted, revised and re-revised. For my part I am totally satisfied with the result of it and I have no doubt about the goodwill of all parties to the agreement.I do not want that we enter in more detail of the content of it and took as reference the text proposed by Carlton, with the explanations given to Sergio.
It is time for us to move forward leaving our self-love aside and hoping that LACRALO can once again be an active and efficient element in the development of the domain name system.
Cordially
---
Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
carlosraul at gutierrez.se