[lac-discuss-en] Sobre Plan Estratégico

Sergio Salinas Porto presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Apr 29 11:51:13 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re:  Sobre Plan Estratégico
Desde:Sergio Salinas Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar>

Dear Alberto, thank you for putting this issue on the table.
This week a meeting with the group of multiple leadership is planned (soon this group will be called Directory, according to the new Operating Principles) just to deal with this issue.
We believe that this should be one of the issues that can not be generated unilaterally, but should be addressed by different components of our region that are directly involved in the daily activity of our space, and then be put to consideration and debate within LACRALO.
There is already a minimum pre-armed scheme for this Presidency and Secretariat, but for us the perspective and perspective of everyone is fundamental.
Soon all LACRALO (including vos that you will be the first to know in order to work in the implementation group of the At Large review).
A big hug for all and all
Sergio Salinas Porto President Internaut Argentina - LACRALO / ICANN Argentine Association of Internet Users / FeTIA FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users of LAC facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 "Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano