[lac-discuss-en] Sobre Plan Estratégico

alberto at soto.net.ar alberto at soto.net.ar
Mon Apr 29 10:39:59 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Sobre Plan Estratégico
Desde:<alberto at soto.net.ar>

Dear Sergio, we are working with Daniel Nanghaka at a specific point in the implementation of the At-Large Review.
For this, it is essential to have the Strategic Plans of each segment. I must remember that unfortunately LACRALO was the only reason that last year did not present its Strategic Plan.
In addition to this Plan, it is necessary that our ALSs contribute with the information of the events that they have within their annual or occasional programming.This as far in advance as possible.
Everything expressed must be part of measures to activate the active participation of our members.
Best regards

Translated by transbot 2.18-2.04
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/746e2d982a.html