[lac-discuss-en] [.AMAZON] LACRALO about .AMAZON delegation

Harold Arcos harold.arcos at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 19:55:43 UTC 2019

Hello Jacqueline

In fact, we agree on the criterion of not presenting the document as a
Lacralo Declaration if we are not all in agreement with the document and
this was expressed by several members. Not everyone agreed. So the document
was signed and sent as the convergence of the opinions of several civil
society organizations on the Delegation.

When it was sent it was made clear that it does not represent an official
declaration of Lacralo, only on behalf of the signatory organizations.

The two previous mails; *1.- Proposal Letter to the Board of Directors -
Topic .AMAZON*, and *2.- [.AMAZON] LACRALO about .AMAZON delegation*,
surely generated a logical confusion for which I apologize. Many of us
would have liked it to be a declaration of the entire Region.

I share the link of the document published in the wiki as a historical
input on the subject and which there are still ALSs who are expressing
their support with the firm:
https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/102138233/Draft%20statement_amazon_EN_pdf.pdf?version=2&modificationDate=1554507335000&api=v2

I am at your service for any additional information

Regards